Audit and Risk
Learn now the best risks to monitor and minimize.
Navigate today's changing and complex risk landscape
Quantitative audit coverage at the speed of business
As revealed in the mandala survey of 100+ audit executives, as revealed in the mandala survey of 100+ audit executives, 75 percent of audit departments also learn about changing business processes, although 67% of project committees learn about changing business processes. We acknowledge that providing an audit vision contributes meaningfully to risk reduction. Audit leaders can add significant value to the high-change areas of the organization by providing an audit vision.
- Download this Mandala report to learn more about these three strategies to implement the audit vision
- Developing skills and tools that can be used again and again to provide foresight.
- To help provide foresight to auditors by streamlining the methods of implementation in changing areas.
- Training auditors to identify opportunities to provide foresight.
About auditing in business speed report
Anatomy of an effective person ESG project
Download the guide to find out:
- Components of high impact corporate ESG scheme
Step to Developing a Strategy-Driven Esk Program
How to Incorporate the Organization’s Esk Practices into Strategic Decision Making and Operational Execution.